Have you ever journaled or wanted to add that to your meditation practice but didn’t know how to get started? Journaling is a great way to record your thoughts, relieve stress, and self-reflect. Grab a cup of hot tea, your favorite blanket, and settle in as we give you some easy prompts to get you started.
1. How am I feeling about the different aspects of my life right now? These could be work, personal relationships, physical and mental health, etc.
2. What am I holding onto that isn’t serving me?
3. What brings me joy and how can I incorporate that more into my life?
4. Write a letter describing myself and my life two years from now. What does that look like? How do I feel?
5. Am I living in my truth?
6. Am I making progress towards the goals in my life? If not, what do I need to reevaluate to get to where I want to be?
7. How do I show up for myself?
8. How am I being true to my authentic self, especially when it conflicts with how others view me or what they expect?
9. How do I create intentional, meaningful connections with those I care about deeply? Could I be doing something different?
10. Write down 10 things I love about myself.
Looking for more opportunities for self-reflection and journaling? Try any of our guided meditations, and set the intention to journal your thoughts and feeling afterwards.